Tuesday, March 4, 2014

The Love Wish



I wrote this story a few years ago during a period when there was something heavy on my mind that I needed to express, and writing is often the way I choose to express my inner feelings. I do this rather than try to talk about it because I find that people often don't listen close enough to offer answers, or the answers aren't the ones I want to hear.

Of all the romance stories I have written, this one continues to pop into my mind most often. Maybe it is because it was so difficult for me to write the story at the time. I was in the middle of a difficult decision that was causing me a lot of inner stress.

The Love Wish 
A short synopsis

Linda Folger had always dreamed of growing up and finding her prince charming, marrying him and having two or three children. She wanted to live happily ever after with her little family in a house in the woods with a white fence around it. That was it! That’s all she ever wanted from life.

Linda suffered through a rocky period when her love wish seemed out of reach, but then her life took an unexpected turn for the better. Suddenly she had it all in the palm of her hand, and she thanked God for all that He had done for her. Then, as life often does with each of us, Linda’s life took another turn, and she was dealt a situation that took her in a totally different direction, a situation that we all fear could someday happen to us.

This is Linda’s story—of how she handled both the ups and downs. This is the story of Linda’s Love Wish.



The Love Wish is available in both softcover and e-book at:
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B00DS736E4


No comments:

Post a Comment