Thursday, March 13, 2014

Memories of Lake Wabaskang

Friends,

This is a love story between a Canadian Cree Indian woman and an American attorney, two people from different countries and cultures. I was re-reading this romantic adventure story just yesterday. I wrote the story and published it several months ago. It has such a deep and inspiring love story in it that it drew tears to my eyes as I dead it again. I do not recall feeling the same passion for the story when I first wrote it, so it was a new experience for me to feel the emotion it brought out. I am normally not an emotional person of a story I am reading, especially one I wrote. If it did that for me, the writer, can you imagine what it will do for you?

This book is just 99 cents at Amazon Kindle. I truly hope you will take a close look at it if you are a romantic. It is a great story.

http://www.amazon.com/Memories-Lake-Wabaskang-Paul-Meredith-ebook/dp/B00AVLNDSO/ref=la_B00DS736E4_1_7?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1394710217&sr=1-7

No comments:

Post a Comment