Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Olive's Angels

I started writing this story more than sixteen years ago, but for whatever reason, I placed it on the back burner as daily life continued on for me. I took up several other writing projects. My mother passed away in 1992, and then just last October, my precious senior daughter also passed. Losing her jarred me to open this project and start writing again--to finish this story before it was lost.

This is a story of one woman's belief in angels, as well as several stories of people who believe they had personal encounters with angels. Some biblical references are included, as well as a few misconceptions about angels people may have. This book in no way says angels are fact or fiction, just states things many people believe and what is said in the NKJ Version of the Bible. It was fun to do the research for this story. I learned so much I never knew before about the angels.

I actually started to write this story because on my mother--how she loved and believed in God's angels. She was as close to being an angel on earth as I could ever imagine a human could be. She was a godly woman in every respect. But I also wrote the story because I believe many of my relatives that are now deceased are in heaven with my mother.


 Please click on this link:

No comments:

Post a Comment