Sunday, May 25, 2014

Olive's Angels

Anyone who ever knew my mother Olive very well knew how much she believed in God’s angels. From early in our childhood we were taught to respect the angels. I admit that I thought I knew a little about angels when I started writing this story, but I never realized just how little until I started doing the research. I discovered some astounding things about angels that I am sharing with you in this story. Not only is this story true, but it is truly amazing. It contains some of Mom’s legacy in how we still respect the things she taught us in our childhood. But the story also contains much of my research from the KJ Version of the Bible, plus many personal stories of angel encounters within our very own family, including close relatives, a sibling, myself, and several other people, all real people.

Whether one believes in angels or not, this is a compelling story. I hope you will read it.

Olive’s Angels
Available for the first time today at:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=Olive%27s+Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment