Thursday, May 22, 2014

Olive's Angels

Of all the seventeen books I have had published, my upcoming one will be the one I am most excited about. It will be a book on angels. The book will be titled, Olive's Angels, and dedicated to my mother who believed in angels stronger than anyone I ever knew. It will be my eighteenth book, but my very first nonfiction one, It will contain what I know (what I believe) about angels and a number of stories of people who have had angel visits or encounters of one kind or another. The cover is being designed as I write this, so in a very few days the book will be out and ready for download from Amazon Kindle. If you believe in angels (and even if you don't) you should read this story. It is captivating. Much of the story centers around angel experiences within my family. I hope you won't miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment