Monday, February 3, 2014

My Writings

Hi All:

This is my first blog, so I want to tell you what I do as a writer. I write awesome romance stories and thrilling mysteries. I have many great stories out there on various sites, including smashwords, PublishAmerica, Barnes and Noble, and Amazon. My early works are available as paperbacks and e-books, but most recently I have been publishing as e-books on Nook and Kindle. Here are my stories:

His Soul Mate
By All Accounts
The Vigilante God
The Rise of the Vigilante Goddess
The Return of the Vigilante Goddess
The Love Wish
Ten Minutes Past Two
The Internet Cowboy
An Iowa Blessing
In My Wildest Dreams
Second Chance
My Scottish Connection
Memories of Lake Wabaskang
The SWOB Affair



I hope you will look them up and check them out. You won't be sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment