Wednesday, February 26, 2014

In My Wildest Dreams

A few years ago I knew a lady who had the ability to see things most of us never see. She lived in Iowa, a state I lived in for twelve years. While my story is fiction, the settings are not. Some of what you will read in this story is what really happened in the lady's life, although of course the actual names in the story are fictitious, as is much of the rest of the story. But there were other events that took place in that area in Iowa that made me want to write this story someday. Of all the romance stories I have written, this one took me to some places I thought were important to be discussed.

This story has three primary characters, Josh, Julia and Dianne. It is a complicated love story that will keep the reader's full attention as it weaves its way through the peaks and valleys of real life. The story will make you laugh at times, but then just as suddenly cause you to cry. Ultimately, the story will make you feel the happiness of what can be achieved when true love prevails between two people, even the story had the saddest of beginnings.

Please read, In My Wildest Dreams. I don't think you will be sorry.

http://www.amazon.com/My-Wildest-Dreams-Paul-Meredith-ebook/dp/B00ANQILIE/ref=la_B00DS736E4_1_11?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1393440616&sr=1-11




 

No comments:

Post a Comment