Thursday, January 7, 2016

The New Year of 2016

Today is January 7, 2016. It is one of the very special days in the life of one of my beautiful daughters, Tara Lynn Meredith Inghram. It is her birthday today. Happy Birthday, sweetheart.

I am so lucky to have been able to raise all of my children to be such well-rounded individuals who have contributed to society in such positive ways. I am so very proud of each and every one of them.

My New Year started rather auspiciously, and not necessarily on a happy note, but I look forward to a great New Year with new opportunities to do good in the world. My wife and I are thankful for the blessings we had in 2015 and we look forward to more of the same kind of blessings in 2016. We hope for good health for us and for all our children and grandchildren and extended family members. We pray for peace in this very troubled world. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment