Monday, June 29, 2015

Playing in the Dirt

Playing in the Dirt is a blog that my deceased daughter wrote over a period of several years. As I read it now and then, I see something new each time. Kris was a very intelligent woman (college English professor) who did everything with passion, including her love of people, and also her gardening. She was most passionate about the English language she loved to teach to her beloved students. Kris had a sense of humor that could not be denied; it was unique.

I urge you to log into her blog and give it a look. I believe you will be surprised at the many funny witticisms and her oblique way of seeing the world and the things in it. The more I read the things she wrote (besides just in this blog), the more I see what a beautiful person she was. I always knew it, but for whatever reason, it has come more into focus since she left us.

http://englishprof-playinthedirt.blogspot.com/2008/10/mushroom-walked-into-bar.html

Kristine Meredith-Sulzberger

No comments:

Post a Comment